I wonder what do you do when you're in the hypermarket? Mostly will just get what is under the list, right? For me, I like checking on price...(yeah, the most frequent things to do..ha ha!) and brand and flavour....check out if anything new in the market that I wanted to try out if it is not too expensive! But most of the time will ended up getting back to the same old products. Seems like things are getting really expensive. Well, it's like you won't spend $20 for just a jar of chocolate chip cookies..instead of getting yourself 2 packets of flour. Sounds like a gimmick!!! I mean yeah, with 2 packets of flour I can make a whole lot of bakery..right? ha ha... Well, forget it! Probably, it worth for those who are not doing any cooking and baking....=@!! Let's get back to the recipe then.
120gm rice flour
250gm all purpose flour
1tspn instant coffee powder (any flavour)
1 tbsp finely grounded hazelnut (powder form)
- cream butter, coffee powder and sugar untill just combined.
- add in flour, hazelnut powder and rice flour mixture, mix untill a dough is formed.
- lightly knead untill smooth.
- roll dough between 2 sheets untill flat about 1cm thick.
- use shape cutter to cut them out and place them to the baking tray.
- simply decorate with some colouring sugar.
- then bake for 20-25 mins at 170'c.
- leave to cool before lifting.
It's all ready for baking! I preferred bigger size cookie and these are about medium size.
Hmm...mm...smell terrific! Just be patient for a little while before taking the first bite...he he!
I can see my kids are keep coming back for more....That's also mean this is a winner for me, yey!!!