1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tspn vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1-1/2 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
1 cup bran oat
1/2 cup rolled oat
1/2 cup chopped dried mango and raisins
- beat butter, both sugar, eggs and vanilla extract untill smooth.
- combine flour, bran oat, baking soda and salt, then stir in the wet mixture untill well mix.
- add in rolled oat and mango mixture, stir untill combine.
- drop a tbsp of the cookies dough onto baking tray untill complete the cookies mixture.
- bake for 10 mins or untill set at 190'c.
- then transfer cookies to a wire rack to leave cool.
I love them hot.....phew! I need a cup of coffee right now...I mean now! ...mmm..mm....