pinch of salt
1 tspn fennel powder
300gm all purpose flour
- cream butter, sugar, salt and egg untill well mix.
- stir in flour and fennel powder and mix to combine.
- wrap dough with a plastic sheet and chill for 2 hours.
- then cut dough into the shape desire.
- bake for 15 mins at 190'c or untill slightly brown.
- leave cool before lifting.
Hmmm....mm....crunchy, light sweet aroma, something new ! Not bad at all ! Next batch going to be caraway. I think caraway is stronger in aroma. Well, have to find out!
Here's my fennel cookies! Ready to serve...