500gm bread flour
1 tbsp yeast
3 tbsp sugar
1 tspn salt
1 egg, beaten
250ml warmed water
2-1/2 tbsp butter
Filling and Topping :
12 slices chicken ham
12 slice of cheddar cheese
1/2 cup butter cookies crumb
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
egg glazeMayo (optional)
- combine all ingredients together to form a soft dough.
- leave to proof for 1 hour.
- divide dough into 12 portion.
- roll dough flat into oval shape, place in a roll up ham & cheese.
- seal up the dough and place onto a baking tray.
- leave for 2nd proof for 30 mins.
- brush on egg glaze; place on mayo; place on grated cheese; sprinkle cookies crumb over the bun dough.
- then bake for 20mins at 200'c or untill golden brown.
- leave cool before lifting.
I was so curious!!! And wanted to take a look at the bread. So, I straight away slice it open when it is still hot and totally forgotten about the cheese...... Wow, the cheese actually looks so creamy and the outer layer is so crispy sweet...hmm...mm... I should have place on more crumbs! Not bad after all....he he ! Ooops...got to go now...see you next week!
Have a wonderful weekend!