This super double chocolate cappuchino muffin probably is to pamper myself, he he ..!! So, hopefully you guys will try it out.
250gm all purpose flour
1-1/2 tspn baking soda
100ml fresh milk
3 large eggs
1 pkt 3 in 1 cuppachino coffee mixed (about 15gm)
1/2cup chocolate chips
1 cadbury chocolate bar, cut into small pcs
- stir butter and sugar untill well mix.
- add in flour and baking soda, stir till well combine.
- then stir in beaten eggs with milk, do not over mix.
- lastly, stir in the cuppachino coffee mixed.
- place one tbsp batter into all muffin tray cup, then add in 2 small pcs chocolate.
- cover with another tbsp of batter.
- finally, top with chocolate chips.
- bake at 190'c for 25mins.
Here you are!! My super double chocolate cuppachino muffins! Oh yes, really really strong aroma and nice texture as well. I like the rough texture of this muffin (you can see the mixture of brown & yellow colour clearly after baking). If you prefer the smoother one, try to beat the butter and sugar untill fluffy before adding in other ingredients.