1 cup sugar
2 cups self-raising flour
2/3 cup milk
1 tspn vanilla extract
4 plums, sliced
1 packet of Oreo icing cookies
some icing sugar for dusting
- beat butter and sugar untill fluffy.
- add in eggs and beat untill well combine.
- then add in flour and milk alternately.
- pour the batter onto a 9x13" baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper.
- decorate the top with Oreo cookies and sliced plum.
- bake for 40-45mins at 185-190'C.
- then cool in tin for 30 mins before lifting.
Remember, do not press the fruits and cookies into the batter! Just leave it like this.
Here comes the gorgeous thing! Should have put more plums. (so greedy!)
I can't wait to have a slice of it as soon as the thing came out. The colours really captured my attention.
Can you see the red colour juicy plum? mmm...mm..... I guess it's a wonderful try out...yey! And very happy about it. My kids, they love it!