4 large eggs, beaten
1-3/4 cup green beans, cut small
a handful of green pepper, slightly chopped
a handful of yellow pepper. slightly chopped
2 scallion, chopped
2 garlic, chopped
a little chopped ginger
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
salt & pepper to taste
- preheat frying pan with 3 tbsp cooing oil.
- stir in garlic, ginger and scallion; fried till fragrant.
- add in green beans, green pepper and yellow pepper.
- stir untill cook under medium heat and add in salt & pepper to taste.
- remove the vege mixture and stir into beaten eggs in a large bowl.
(do not off the heat, turn to low heat)
- add in cheese and mix well.
- add another 3 tbsp cooking oil to the frying pan and turn to medium heat.
- pour in the egg mixture over the pan.
- and leave to cook under medium low heat.
- and serve hot.
*If you don't have green beans, you can use long beans instead.
I also love the cheezy smell of my omelette! I think I better cook more rice.... Happy cooking!!!!