Ingredients for cake :
2 large eggs, beaten
250gm cake flour
1 tspn baking powder
1 tspn baking soda
2 banana, mashed
50ml full cream milk
1/2 tspn banana essence
1 cup chocolate chips
- combine flour, baking soda and baking powder together & mix well.
- cream butter and sugar untill fluffy.
- beat in the eggs gradually untill creamy.
- add in milk, banana essence and mashed banana & mix well.
- then stir in flour mixture untill well mixed.
- divide into 2 portion.
- pour 1 portion to a 9x13" baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- sprinkle chocolate chips over the batter.
- then cover it with the other portion of batter.
- bake for 60mins under 175'c or untill cooked.
- leave to cool.
Ingredients for cream cheese frosting :
250gm cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp lemon rind
2 tbsp lemon juice
- combine all ingredients together and whisk till fluffy.
- then spread the mixture over the cake and serve.
Hmm..mm....I just can't get enough of these! WARNING...DANGER ZONE! For those who are on diet, please do not enter to this zone....danger, danger,danger......:@ ha ha ha....
Actually, banana cake is not my favourite...not untill today when this thing came out of the oven and when I'm doing the cream cheese frosting over it....Oh my, oh my....I just wanted to have more and more and more. DANGER, DANGER, DANGER....