120gm rice flour
250gm all purpose flour
1tspn instant coffee powder (any flavour)
1 tbsp finely grounded hazelnut (powder form)
- cream butter, coffee powder and sugar untill just combined.
- add in flour, hazelnut powder and rice flour mixture, mix untill a dough is formed.
- lightly knead untill smooth.
- roll dough between 2 sheets untill flat about 1cm thick.
- use shape cutter to cut them out and place them to the baking tray.
- simply decorate with some colouring sugar.
- then bake for 20-25 mins at 170'c.
- leave to cool before lifting.
It's all ready for baking! I preferred bigger size cookie and these are about medium size.
Hmm...mm...smell terrific! Just be patient for a little while before taking the first bite...he he!
I can see my kids are keep coming back for more....That's also mean this is a winner for me, yey!!!