Pan Fried Chicken Chop With Fragrant Rice

This is one of my favourite cooking recipe and also my family favourite meal. Like always, I love simple recipe for yummy meal! My mostly meat recipes are either in baking, pan fry or braise style. NO GRILLING! And the one I'm having here is low heat pan fried style. Well, I love it this way and of coz, we need a little bit of patient when doing the pan fry style! Most importantly is to watch over the heat. Make sure it's not too high, otherwise you going to get burnt meal! So, here we go....


Ingredients :

4 boneless whole chicken leg

Seasoning :

1-1/2 tbsp sugar
1-1/2 tspn salt
1 tbsp soy sauce
ground pepper
1/2 tbsp crashed black pepper


Method :

- combine all the seasoning ingredients.
- marinade chicken with the seasoning mixture.
- leave aside for 1-2 hours.
- preheat non-stick frying pan with 3tbsp cooking oil.
- place in the chicken meat and fry under medium heat untill cooked.
- use the leftover oil after frying as gravy.
- then serve with rice.

Fragrance Rice :
2 cups rice, rinsed
water
1 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp butter
2 cinnamon sticks
1 star anise
2 cardamons
2 ginger slices
a pinch of salt

- preheat saucepan with cooking oil and butter.
- add in all the ingredients and simmer under low heat untill fragrant.
- mix rice, water and the cooked ingredients together in the rice cooker.
- serve hot when it's ready.

I'm not going to say anything here!!! I wanted to hear it from you guys.....the result! Oh well, I guess it's time for dessert.....he he ! Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...