Monday, September 7, 2009
Classic Cherry Brownie
There are so many many different kind of brownies. Once you click in to the site, you can easily see tonnes of them. What I am making today was something simple, though looks really tempting and delightful for a Monday! Monday is always like really slowing down and not to say about the mood....ha ha! So, probably this will be something to keep me going throughout the day!
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
150gm dark chocolate
2 eggs, beaten
1 tspn vanilla essence
1/2 cup fresh cherries, pitted
- combine flour and baking powder together.
- melt butter and chocolate together, then leave cool.
- beat egg, vanilla essence and sugar untill thick & fluffy.
- add in melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- fold in flour mixture untill well mix.
- then pour the batter to a 9x13" baking tray with parchment paper.
- place in the fresh cherries and bake for 20 mins at180'c.
- leave to cool before cutting.
Will you say "NO" to a brownie??? It's definitely a "YES" for me.
I'm pretty sure you're not gonna miss out this kind of brownies!!!...wait, add in a scoop of strawberry ice-cream and it's perfect!