300gm leek, sliced in medium thickness
1 tbsp chopped garlic
3 slices ginger
1 tbsp 'shao xing' wine
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup water
* thickening (1/2 tspn tapioca flour + 3 tbsp water)
- preheat frying pan or wok with 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- stir in ginger, garlic and shrimps at the same time and stir fry untill shrimp became half cook.
- put in leek and stir fry for a minute under medium heat.
- then add in 'shao xing' wine, follow by water and stir fry for a few second.
- cover by lid and let it cook for a min or two or untill the leek about soft.
- finally, add in salt, pepper and thickening.
- and then serve.
Eventually, some may cook this with roast pork...especially my parents-in-law! But not my family! I hope you guys will enjoy this healthy looking dish too.