As I've promised to show you the other bread that I've made for my camping trip and here they are, wholemeal bran oat bun with yam! Yes, it is absolutely healthy yummy little bun.
1-1/4 cup warmed water
2 tbsp sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tspn salt
2 cups high protein flour/all purpose flour
1 cup wholemeal flour
1/3 cup rolled oat
1 tbsp yeast
2 tbsp butter
- combine all ingredients together to form a soft dough.
- leave to proof for 60 mins.
- divide into 12-14 portion.
- wrap yam paste with bread dough, then place into muffin cups.
- leave to proof another 30 mins.
- brush on egg glaze and sprinkle with rolled oat.
- cut a cross over the top and bake for 20-25 mins at 200'c or untill golden brown.