a pinch of salt
1 tbsp lemon/lime juice(I'm using key lime)
1 tspn lemon rind/lime rind
icing sugar for dustingThe texture is a little soft and springy. Don't worry! You can juz pull it up.
I leave it on a slightly dust working table and then cut them out by using scissors. Easier though!
- combine water, gelatine, salt and sugar in a sauce pan and boil over low heat.
- stir occasionally untill sugar & gelatine dissolve completely.
- then off the heat, add in lime juice & rind and colouring; mix well.
- pour onto a 9" square pan tray and leave to cool.
- after that cover it and keep in refrigerator overnight(at least 8 hours).
- cut them into small piece and dust with icing sugar juz before serving.
- keep them in cool and dry area.
Juz look at these tiny little sweets....Oh my, it looks almost transparent. Nice huh!
I cut them all onto the working table and ready for dusting.
Right! It's all ready to serve....Wow, my own homemade Turkish Delight! Is now infront of me. Yum yum yum......It is soft, springy and refreshing!