110gm all purpose flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
1/4 cup brown sugar
80gm butter, melted
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- add all ingredients together and mix to combine.
- press the mixture onto a 9" round springfoam pan.
(but I used 8"round tray)
- bake at 180'c for 20 mins.
Chocolate Mousse Filling
450gm semisweet chocolate
1 cup thick cream
1 tspn vanilla essence
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
- stir chocolate and cream over low heat untill melted, leave cool.
- beat all eggs and vanilla essence untill foamy.
- gradually add flour and sugar into egg mixture, beat untill thick and smooth
- fold chocolate mixture into egg mixture little by little.
- stir all ingredients untill well mix.
- finally, pour the batter onto the coconut crust and bake for 45mins at 170'c.
(cover the bottom cake tray with alluminium foil)
- leave the cake rest for 1/2 hour then remove the side pan.
3/4 cup icing sugar
1 tspn lemon juice & rind
1-1/2 tbsp milk
- mix all ingredients together untill combine.
- spread the mixture onto the cake.
- chill the cake for a few hours before serving.