2 whole chicken legs
2 fresh carrots
2 fresh tomatoes
2 tspn salt
1 tspn ground pepper
1 cup fresh orange juice
1 tbsp concentrate marmalade liquid
- marinade the chicken with salt and pepper.
- slightly simmer it over medium heat untill golden brown.
- place them into a baking tray.
- cut carrot, onion and tomatoes in chunk, then place them over the chicken.
- combine orange juice and concentrate marmalade liquid and mix well.
- pour the mixture over the chicken.
- bake them at 175'c for 60 mins.
At first, I thought that the gravy will probably dry up after the baking. But it turned out nice and juicy as you can see here. And the gravy became orange soup ! Have any one of you tried orange soup before??? Well, here you are.....Hope you like it!