Last night, I accidentally jumped into a blog called 'Try once at least...". It makes sense, you know! We should do whatever we think it's right at least once in our life time with no regret. For example make a Benji jump, go for a deep sea diving, jungle exploring, water rafting, eating insects......I will do it if I've got the chance.....EXCEPT ...EXCEPT the insects eating part, ha ha ha!!! Oh No, I'm not going to challenge that for sure. Ur..ur....yek ! But I'm going to try cooking as many recipes as I could. Here's my today recipe...of course no insect in it. Ha Ha !!
230gm all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
180gm butter, melted
3 cups icing sugar
1 tspn peppermint essence
2 tbsp thick cream
2 tbsp milk
300gm cooking chocolate
- preheat oven at 180'c.
- combine all ingredients (A) into a big bowl and mix well.
- press mixture (A) into the 9" baking tray.
- bake for 20 mins then leave cool.
- Melt shortening of (B) in a saucepan over low heat.
- stir in icing sugar, peppermint essence, milk & thick cream.
- mix well and pour over the base pastry (A) and leave cool.
- melt ingredients (C) in a saucepan over hot water.
- then spread mixture (C) over the peppermint icing.
- chill untill set then cut into pieces.