800gm-1kg mashed yam
1/2 cup cooking oil
1/2 tspn salt
- preheat the non stick pan.
- add all ingredients into pan and stir till combine over medium heat.
- leave cool and then keep in fridge overnight.
- then wrap 1/2 yam paste with plastic wrap and roll flat.
1-1/2 cup warmed milk
1 tbsp sugar
3 tspn yeast
1 cup all purpose flour
- add sugar & yeast to the warmed milk and let to rest under cover for 5 mins.
- then add in flour and mix well, leave to prove for 1/2 hour or till double the size.
4 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cups sugar
1 tspn salt
4 tbsp butter
- mix flour, sugar & salt in a big bowl.
- add mixture (A) into the dry mixture to form a dough.
(the dough should be a little sticky at this stage)
- then add in butter and mix to combine.
- the dough should easier to handle after adding in butter.
- knead the dough for about 5 mins.
- then place the yam paste onto the flat dough.
- hold on one side of the plastic sheet and starts rolling it up.
- then shape it into ring on a parchment paper.