6 egg yolks
250gm cream cheese
100ml fresh milk
1-1/2 tbsp lemon juice +lemon rind
60gm self-raising flour
2 tbsp corn flour
1/4 tspn salt
- melt cream cheese and butter over a double boiler.
- whisk to combine and set aside to cool.
- add in the cream and whisk to combine.
- then add in flour and corn flour to the cheese mixture,
- then follow by egg yolks, lemon juice and salt, whisk till combine.
6 egg whites
1/4 tspn crfeam of tartar
- whisk egg whites and cream of tartar untill foamy.
- add in sugar little by little and whisk till peak foam.
- preheat oven on 160'c.
- place in the patchment paper on the bottom and side of baking pan.
- gently fold in mixture (B) into mixture (A).
- then pour the mixture into a 8' baking springform pan.
- bake cheesecake in a water bath for 1 hour and 20 mins or untill set at 160'c.
- Make sure that you add in boiling water to the outter layer of baking tray for water bath.
Here is my very first homemade cottony cheesecake. My kids and I finished it in just one day. Ha Ha !! I admit we are such a big fan of this cottony cheesecake. I will definitely make another one on next week.