Have any one of you already tried making these fruits cider? Did you know what are the benefits for taking in fruit cider? If I'm not mistaken, it does provide lots of good health benefits to us which includes cleansing the body, improve digestion & blood circulation, supporting the immune system, weight & appetite management and good health & healing. Well, after reading my today posting; do you need to think twice to start taking in the fruit cider !? These are all my recent homemade fruits cider, no vinegar added in. Just pure fruits and honey.
Any fruits as desire
1/2 bottle of fresh honey
an empty bottle
- pour one tbsp honey into the bottle as a base.
- slice the fruits or cut in small piece, then place into the bottle.
- just fill in 1/2 the bottle with fruits.
- finally, add in honey untill the fruits are completely covered.
- cover the bottle by lid.
- keep in cool and dark place for 15days, for fermentation.
- then separate fruits from the liquid.
- keep the cider in fridge for storage.
Have to check the bottle lids in every two days for the first week, and check them daily in the second week. Release the gases if the lids are too tight.