Monday, October 26, 2009

Awards

Yeap, more awards from my foodie friends! Thank you very much to Penny @ Jeroxie and Divina @ Sense & Serendipity. It's an honour and I'm really appreciate it. Penny, she's a cute little darling to me. She loves showing all those delicious, irresistible & fatty food reviewed which I love the most and not to forget she's also a good cook. Divina, she's a holistic nutritionist and there are many interesting healthy recipes in her lovely blog. Thanks again! Well, the next thing would be 7 things about myself..... 7 things!!! Wow....

(1) I love dancing and it's one of my favourite thing to do when I was younger, especially ballroom dance and free style. (You'll be surprised if you see me on stage..he he!)
(2) Now, I'm a mother of two beautiful kids, 15(daughter) and 12(son).
(3) I first started blogging was on March 2009 and I'm glad I did it.
(4) The most unforgettable thing in my life was when I'm carrying my first child.
(5) I went to Whakapapa ski moutain, New Zealand even I know nothing about skiing.
(Actually, I was in New Zealand for a year in 20 years back.)
(6) I still cannot swim but I can float...ha ha ha! (what a shame!)
(7) I like to laugh & make jokes a lot, and my parents & relatives called me 'Happy Nut'!

Now, I am going to pass the award to 7 other foodie friends which I think they've a great blog too. So, do feel free to visit them.

(1) Silvia @ Citronetvanille
(2) Kathy Gory @ The Colours Of Indian Cooking
(3) Drick @ Drick's Rumbling Cafe
(4) Laura @ Little Chef And I
(5) Mary Moh @ Keep Learning Keep Smiling
(6) Joycee @ Granny Mountain
(7) Hana @ Heavenly Housewife

Please feel free to drop by and brings home your award. Congratulations to all of you! And remember to paste the award, list out 7 things about yourself and then pass the award to 7 other bloggers.

And in return, I would like to pass this befriending button to Penny & Divina. Thank you for being my friend and for sharing.

And I also want to pass this befriending button to another new foodie friend of mine, Alwayswinner786. Thanks for being my friend and sharing. Have fun!

17 comments:

Anncoo said...

Congrats on your award!!

MaryMoh said...

awww.....that's so sweet of you to include me for the award. Thanks a zillion. Greatly appreciate that. It's sure very encouraging and adds fun and excitement to cooking and blogging.

Heavenly Housewife said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award. It means a lot coming from someone like you who is such an excellent baker :D
*kisses* HH

Divina Pe said...

You're welcome. We do have something in common, I don't know how to swim either.

You have a link button where the fonts and sizes are located - where you type your paragraph. I'll look for a tutorial for you if you like. It's hard to explain in writing.

My Little Space said...

Anncoo : Thanks a lot!

Mary : You're most welcome and have fun!

Hana : I hope to find out more about you. And hope that you've fun too!

Divina : Thanks a lot for your help! I'll try it slowly. If you found the tutorial, please do let me know! Thanks again.

Have a wonderful time and cheers.

Kristy

alwayswinner786 said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Congratulation.
Now its my time to get a treat, tell me when to join...... Ha Ha!

With all my love and good wishes.
God Bless.
Always.

penny aka jeroxie said...

Thanks sweetie! You have inspired me to try to bake. Still not good but I guess I need more practise. :)

Laura said...

Thank you Kristy, for including me in this list, I'm honored to be in such great company. The best thing about blogging is making great friends like you:)

Drick said...

oh my goodness....now what will I do...1st -thank you kristy so much, this means so much to me and coming from such a great friend like you makes it even more special...
2nd -who will I narrow it down to - can you resend to someone already chosen?
3rd -I am tackling today with a blessed outlook - thanks to you...

My Little Space said...

Always : You can join in at anytime! Btw, I'm going to pass the befriending button to you as well. Cheer.

Penny : Good luck, girl!

Laura : You're most welcome! And nice to have you to be my friend as well.

Drick : You're a happy man! Yes, you can send to someone that already been chosen. Just have fun and enjoy yourself!

Have a good time and cheers.

Kristy

Claudia said...

Super congrats on the award - enjoyed learning some facts about you - the proud mother that you are! Thanks for stopping by.

alwayswinner786 said...

Hi Kristy,
Thanks a lot for passing the befriending button. Now this is what my heart felt for you-"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
I am enjoying my new world.
Love Always.

Mary said...

Congratulations On your well deserved award. It's always so nice to get to know about fellow bloggers.

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it. Your blog is fun to read and so informative, with lots of good food and great pictures. I love your humor too! It is fun to joke and laugh, and I feel that here.

Cinnamon-Girl Reeni♥ said...

That's so cute - happy nut! Congrats on your awards! And about your butter question - it equals 226 grams.

Joycee said...

Oh you are the sweetest and you so deserve that award!!! Isn't it just like you to pass along an award to others to celebrate, THANK YOU!
joy c. at grannymountain

Malone said...

I have heard that leprechauns can be mean and nasty though so I'm not sure if I would really want to meet a leprechaun if that is the case. Wheat, Corn, Cotton, Oils, Oilseeds, The forums are very extensive and provide a great resource for researching Australian stocks. What about electricity bills and mortgage rates?And US T-bonds rates?Emerging countries are already having inflation while advanced ones are still with, technically, deflation due to slow recovery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...