4 egg yolk
40ml corn oil
80gm superfine flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
- mix corn oil and milk together, leave aside.
- mix baking powder into flour, leave aside.
- whisk egg yolk, salt and sugar till fluffy.
- add in flour mixture little by little, whisk in low speed.
- alternately add in milk mixture untill complete the whole process.
5 egg white
1/4 tspn cream of tartar
- whisk egg white, sugar and cream of tartar untill formy.
1 tube instant 3 in 1 hazelnut coffee mix + 2tbsp water (mix well)
1 tbps ground hazelnut
- fold in mixture (B) into (A) slowly.
- pour 2/3 batter into the baking tray.
- add in ingredient (C) to 1/3 remaining batter and mix well, then pour into baking tray.
- bake at 175'C for 35 to 40mins.
- turn the cake tray up side down, once remove it from oven.