3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
4 cups bread flour
1 tbsp yeast
- add all ingredients together to form a soft and sticky dough.
- add a little more flour if its too difficult to handle.
200gm butter, softened
some marmalade jam (from St Dalfour)
- add butter into the the dough little by little untill combine.
- then place the dough onto a plastic wrapper and keep in fridge for overnight.
- keep one portion back to the fridge.
- roll the dough out into round shape and divide them as shown in the pictures.
- place a teaspoon of marmalade jam onto each portion.