Blueberry 'N' Apple Square

It's time to clean up my fridge again. And found some green apples and blueberries. I have no idea what to do with them at first; but after watching the drama series 'BETTY', I told myself I need something nice to pamper myself. What a lovely episode of 'Betty'! It was about she's moving in to live with her rich boyfriend. I can't wait untill the following episode, so funny! About her colleague, Amanda. I hate to see her at first but now it's getting better. I have also watched the other drama series 'Betty La Fea' a couple of years ago. That is also a great story. Finally, I've made this blueberry & apple square. Not too heavy, just the way I wanted!

Ingredients :

150gm butter
250gm sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups self-raising flour
2/3 cup milk
1 tspn vanilla Essence
2 large apples, sliced
1 cup blueberries
icing sugar for dusting


Method :

- beat butter and sugar untill light and fluffy.
- add in eggs gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour and milk alternately and mix untill smooth.
- add in vanilla essence and mix well.
- spread the batter over to a 9x13" baking tray with parchment paper bottom.
- place in the apple slice and then put blueberries over the apples.
- bake for 40 mins at 185'C.
- leave to cool before lifting.



The blueberries suppose to look like this, well mix!

So, remember not to press the blueberries into the batter after placing them over the apples. Otherwise, they will end up looking like this. It was very tasting though!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...