2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups self-raising flour
2/3 cup milk
1 tspn vanilla Essence
2 large apples, sliced
1 cup blueberries
icing sugar for dusting
- beat butter and sugar untill light and fluffy.
- add in eggs gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour and milk alternately and mix untill smooth.
- add in vanilla essence and mix well.
- spread the batter over to a 9x13" baking tray with parchment paper bottom.
- place in the apple slice and then put blueberries over the apples.
- bake for 40 mins at 185'C.
- leave to cool before lifting.
The blueberries suppose to look like this, well mix!
So, remember not to press the blueberries into the batter after placing them over the apples. Otherwise, they will end up looking like this. It was very tasting though!