Tender Sweet BBQ Chicken

I wish I could write more in my blog. Too bad, I'm not a very good story teller but I'm a good listener. I still remember when I was little I like to sit beside the elderly. Because I love to listen to their stories. For us, maybe it's just a story but for them it's their lifetime journey. All these years, I have listened to lots of fascinating stories from people from all over. I was amazed by these people. Those days were so tough especially during war time. You have no idea how they went through and stood still untill today! My dad born in year 1942; exactly the right timing when the Japanese attacked Malaysia(Malaya). My grandmother passed away one month after gave birth to my dad. She was very sick. And my grandfather only passed away several years ago, by the age of 90. You know what I told my grandfather in his funeral?! I said: "grandpa, it's time for you to look for my grandmother." .......I think I better start with my BBQ chicken recipe before everybody starts crying! Come on ...
Ingredients :
4 boneless whole chicken leg
3 tspn salt
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tspn ground pepper
1 tspn crashed black pepper
1 tbsp light soya sauce

- marinade the boneless chicken meat with all the seasonings.
- leave aside for about 1 hour.


- Preheat frying pan with 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- place in the meat and simmer over medium low heat untill golden brown.
- it takes about 20-25 mins, do not over cook it.
- then sprinkle some sesame seeds and serve hot.

Can you see how nice and tender of the meat ! We have to thank god for giving us such a wonderful meal everyday and be very pleased for what we having today.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...