Blueberry Sunshine Scone

Finally, I've bought myself some blueberries. Probably because of the price cut, I quickly grabbed 2 boxes of blueberries and a box of strawberry from Melaka shopping mall. I'm so happy!! At last, at last, I can bake and cook something with blueberries. I wanted to make some scones with them, since it is one of my favourite. Let's do it!!

Ingredients :
3 cups self-raising flour
1/2 tspn salt
1 tbsp sugar
60gm butter
1 cup milk
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tspn lemon rind


Methods :

- combine lemon rind into milk.
- add 2-3/4 cups flour, salt & sugar in a big bowl.
- rub in butter with your fingertip untill well mix.
- combine milk mixture into the flour to form a soft dough.
- add in the blueberries and roughly knead to combine.
- place the dough onto slightly floured surface, with the remaining flour.
- shape dough into round and place onto baking tray.
- bake for 20 mins at 195'c.
- leave cool.


Mandarin Frosting :

1/2 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp water
1 tspn mandarin orange concentrate liquid

- combine all ingredients and mix well.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...