3 cups self-raising flour
1/2 tspn salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tspn lemon rind
- combine lemon rind into milk.
- add 2-3/4 cups flour, salt & sugar in a big bowl.
- rub in butter with your fingertip untill well mix.
- combine milk mixture into the flour to form a soft dough.
- add in the blueberries and roughly knead to combine.
- place the dough onto slightly floured surface, with the remaining flour.
- shape dough into round and place onto baking tray.
- bake for 20 mins at 195'c.
- leave cool.
Mandarin Frosting :
1/2 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp water
1 tspn mandarin orange concentrate liquid
- combine all ingredients and mix well.