Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stir Fried Spicy Long Beans 'N' Eggplant

How many of you already tried to stir fry long beans and eggplant with chicken minced in spicy way before?? It's nice to cook mixed vege in spicy without adding in extra spices. Just nice and clean stir fried spicy vege! You can eat more varieties of vege at once without any additional spices! Yeap, it's a nice one especially for those who are not interested in having eggplant and long beans! Just give it ago, guys!

Ingredients :

1 whole eggplant, cut in medium size
300gm long beans, cut in 2" long
150gm minced meat
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped onion
a few slices ginger / chopped ginger
a few chili padi (extreme spicy)
salt to taste
1-1/2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tspn dark soy sauce

Method :

- preheat frying pan with 1/2 cup cooking oil.
- stir in ginger, garlic & onion, cook untill fragrant.
- add in minced meat and stir fry untill cooked.
- then add in chillies, long beans and eggplant.
- stir fry under high heat for a few mins.
- turn to low heat and cover with lid.
- stir gradually untill it became soft.
- off the lid and add in the seasonings.
- stir to mix well and then off the heat.
- and serve.


Before ending this, there's another big surprise from a blogger, Pink!


I am totally flattered when I received the Kreativ Award from Pink of PINKIE'S YUMMIES. Eventhough, it's my second award but I'm still very much excited and happy about it. Thank you very much for the award, Pink! I'm really appreciate it. You can check out the 7 things about myself in my 1st award posting. And today, I'm going to pass on the awards to some nice blogger that you might find it interesting.

(1) the 1st one, I've already passed it on to Mary of ONE PERFECT BITE.

(2) Donna-FFW of MY TASTY TREASURES blog, a very interesting blog & lots of funny gags. Ha ha!

(3) Joycee of GRANNYMOUNTAIN blog, a wonderful stories teller.

(4) Pam of FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING blog, lots of wonderful recipes you might interested in.

(5) Angie of ANGIE'S RECIPES blog, you'll be surprised by her beautiful recipes.

(6) Chef Fresco of CHEF FRESCO blog, check out the easy way of food.

(7) Reeni of CINNAMON SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE blog, she got tonnes of recipes in her lovely blog.

Congratulations to all of you!!! And you might need to list out 7 things of yourself in your next posting. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a nice day!

17 comments:

Chow and Chatter said...

this dish looks fab will be making it and congrats on the award

Vrinda said...

Thanx for visitig my blog..nerver tried eggplant beans combo,sounds great..and congrats on ur award..

Joycee said...

Thank you so much for the award, I am honored and will pass it along to 7 others! I'm so glad you come to visit grannymountain often!
joy c.

Sweet Art Studios said...

My garden beans are finally ready! What a great way to use them!

Mary said...

What a great looking dish. I like the addition of the ginger.

pink said...

Great recipe! And you are very welcome. You deserve it with all your wonderful creations! :)

The Gypsy Chef said...

Congratulations on the award. You have an interesting and creative blog. It looks as though you a terrific cook also! Enjoy the accolades! Pam

Pam said...

Congrats on your award - thanks for passing it on to me.

Love this stir fry - looks great.

Angie's Recipes said...

The dish makes me think of home and my mum's cooking....not fancy stuff, but delicious....

Thank you so much for sharing the award with me.....:-)

Angie's Recipes

Angie's Recipes said...

I really really love your header! That makes me LOL.....

Angie's Recipes

Reeni♥ said...

I love your header too! How cute! I love this spicy and delicious stir-fry!

Reeni♥ said...

I totally forgot to thank-you! I was too busy drooling over your stir-fry! Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me!

Donna-FFW said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award and congrats on receiving it!! I love this veggie side dish.. looks terrific!

Chris Nyles said...

Good timing! I have some eggplants sittting in the fridge and now I just have to get the green beans. So nutritious and delicious.

Congrats on your award! Thanks for sending me your posts.

Diana Bauman said...

Okay, I'm a little late! Congrats on the award!! Also, this dish looks fabulous! I'll be having eggplants to harvest soon and need all the recipe ideas I can get. This is perfect!

cajunlicious said...

This looks and sounds soooo good! Love your blog! Came across it on foodbuzz & am a new follower!
- Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

Jay Fulton said...

Dirt Bike Games. 18 Wheeler Games 4x4 Games Arcade Games ATV Games Bike Games BMX Games Boat Racing Games Bus Games. Dirt Bike Games Play Free Online Dirt Bike Games Car And Bike Games Bike Games Car Games -. Car and Bike Games. Play Free Online Cool Bike and Car Games, Car Racing Games, Car Parking Games, Car Driving Games, Truck Games, BMX Games, Pimp My Ride Games. Stunt Dirt Bike Free Dirt Bike Games.. best, if not the best dirt bike riding game ever! Stunt dirt bike has it all. Different bikes, various levels, car bashing, bike jumping while keeping the balance, and having a fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...