1 whole eggplant, cut in medium size
300gm long beans, cut in 2" long
150gm minced meat
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped onion
a few slices ginger / chopped ginger
a few chili padi (extreme spicy)
salt to taste
1-1/2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tspn dark soy sauce
- preheat frying pan with 1/2 cup cooking oil.
- stir in ginger, garlic & onion, cook untill fragrant.
- add in minced meat and stir fry untill cooked.
- then add in chillies, long beans and eggplant.
- stir fry under high heat for a few mins.
- turn to low heat and cover with lid.
- stir gradually untill it became soft.
- off the lid and add in the seasonings.
- stir to mix well and then off the heat.
- and serve.
Before ending this, there's another big surprise from a blogger, Pink!
I am totally flattered when I received the Kreativ Award from Pink of PINKIE'S YUMMIES. Eventhough, it's my second award but I'm still very much excited and happy about it. Thank you very much for the award, Pink! I'm really appreciate it. You can check out the 7 things about myself in my 1st award posting. And today, I'm going to pass on the awards to some nice blogger that you might find it interesting.
(1) the 1st one, I've already passed it on to Mary of ONE PERFECT BITE.
(2) Donna-FFW of MY TASTY TREASURES blog, a very interesting blog & lots of funny gags. Ha ha!
(3) Joycee of GRANNYMOUNTAIN blog, a wonderful stories teller.
(4) Pam of FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING blog, lots of wonderful recipes you might interested in.
(5) Angie of ANGIE'S RECIPES blog, you'll be surprised by her beautiful recipes.
(6) Chef Fresco of CHEF FRESCO blog, check out the easy way of food.
(7) Reeni of CINNAMON SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE blog, she got tonnes of recipes in her lovely blog.
Congratulations to all of you!!! And you might need to list out 7 things of yourself in your next posting. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a nice day!