300gm cauliflower, cut small
300gm asparagus, cut into 2" long
2 slices ham, cut in strips
1 tbsp chopped garlic
a few slices ginger
1 tspn vegetarian oyster sauce
some salt & pepper to taste
* Thickening : 3/4 cup water + 1 tspn tapioca flour
- cook cauliflower over hot water for 2 mins, leave to cool.
- preheat pan with 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- add in ginger and garlic, stir fried untill fragrant.
- put in cauliflower and asparagus, stir fry untill the vege became a little soft.
- add in ham, salt & pepper, then stir fry for a while.
- finally, add in thickening & vegetarian oyster sauce; and bring to boil (or thicken).
- serve hot.