Seaweed is an excellent food because of its nutritional values. Seaweed is low in cholesterol and is a good source of vitamin B5; beneficial for reducing cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis and acne. Dried seaweeds also contains magnesium, vitamin 1 and iron which are essential for preventing diabetes and heart attack. It also contain riboflavin and niacin which promote fast tissue repair. Isn't that sounds terrific ! It's a healthy and tasty food choice for the whole family.
a handful of dried seaweed (do not need to soak in water)
1 egg, lightly beaten
3 tomatoes, cut into cubes
300gm chicken minced
a slices of ginger
1 large onion, chopped
- marinade chicken minced with a pinch of salt, pepper & 1 tspn vegetarian oyster sauce.
- boil the water with ginger, onion and tomatoes.
- cook under medium heat for 1/2 hour.
- then put in chicken minced and stir well.
- next add in salt and pepper to taste.
- off the heat; finally, add in dried seaweed and egg and stir well.
- serve hot.
This is how the dried seaweed looks like. It's very thin and light.
It comes in many kind of packagings, some in small and this is the large one.
I love the look of this seaweed soup. And it tastes terribly good too! Make sure you try it !