Ingredients for Pancake :
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tspn salt
1/2 tspn baking soda
2 tspn baking powder
1 cup milk
1 large egg
2 tbsp oil
*1/2 cup fresh cherries, quartered
- combine all ingredients and beat untill well mix.
- add in fresh cherries.
- preheat pan with or without oil. (I go without oil)
- place one scoop of pancake batter at a time untill finish.
- then serve with butter and blueberry sauce.
I always double up the ingredients to make more for four persons.
The pancake looks great, isn't it! And the cherries still very fresh and juicy eventhough after cooking.
Ingredients for Blueberry Sauce :
1 cup sugar
1/2 tbsp cornstarch
1/8 tspn salt
2/3 cup water
3 cups blueberries
1/8 tspn vanilla extract
2 tbsp lemon juice
- place sugar, cornstarch, salt & water into a saucepan and stir untill smooth.
- stir in fresh berries and cook over medium low heat.
- cook untill the liquid became thicken.
- add sugar to taste.
- off the heat and leave cool. (better to chilled up before use)
Remember, always make extra blueberry sauce and keep for something else. I'm sure you won't regret it!