10 egg yolk
4 egg white
1 tbsp ovalette
2 oz cold milk
- whisk eggs and sugar untill fluffy.
- add in ovalette and mix till combine.
- then slowly add in flour and milk.
12 oz butter
180gm seri kaya
1 tspn vanilla essence
- mix all ingredients (B) together and whisk till creamy.
- fold in 1/2 mixture (A) into (B) and mix well, then fold in another 1/2.
- divide into two portions.
- one portion without adding in any colouring.
- one portion again divide into two, one for green and the other for red.
- line in a piece of paper to the baking tray.
- preheat the oven and place in the 8" baking tray.
- put in a ladle of mixture and spread evenly to the tray, once its ready.
(I put in two ladles, so it looks quite thick)