600gm tapioca starch
1100ml coconut milk
1/2tspn vanilla essence
1tspn green colouring
- preheat the steamer.
- combine everything together (except the green colouring) and mix well.
- divide into two portions, add the green colouring into one of the portion.
- make sure the tray is hot before ladle in the mixture.
- first layer should start with the mixture without colouring.
- steam for 3-4 mins.
- then follow by the green one, untill its done.
- leave to cool before cutting.
**The layers are uneven cause I'm using a table spoon in the process, its better to use a bigger spoon for example a ladle.
**The texture should be really chewy.
**This is a heavy coconut cream dessert.