These few days the weather is really really hot over here. So, I have cook some cooling dessert for my family.
1/2kg fresh winter melon (shredded)
200gm sugar rock/sugar cane sugar rock
100gm red dates
- boil water and put in the shredded winter melon and red dates.
- cook in high heat for 15mins.
- then cook in low heat for one hour.
- add in the sugar rock and cook another 15mins in low heat.
- off the heat and leave to cool.
- this dessert can be served in hot or cold.
- These are the red dates that I'm using for in this recipe cause I really like the sweet aroma of it.