Traditional Fatt Kuih (Rice Flour)

This morning, I've made some fatt kuih. I thought of making them green. So, I added in 1/4tsp green colouring and 1/4tsp pandan & coconut emulco in one of the portion. The aroma is so delicious !
But I like the white one the most cause it looks like snow ball !
*
Besides of the traditional version recipe, I have here with me another simplified version. Hope you'll enjoy it as well.
*
Ingredients :
*
250gm rice flour
150gm sugar
300ml water
1 tbsp yeast
2 tspn ENO salt
*
Method :
*
- combine rice flour, sugar, yeast and water and mix well.
- leave for fermentation for 24 hours.
- then stir in ENO salt slowly untill well combined.
- divide into muffin cups lined with paper cups.
- then steam for 20 mins over high heat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...